How to see your extensions submitted for the first time on e.g.o? & recommendations.

Hi all,

I've just taken the leap of submitting a few extensions to
extensions.gnome.org (gulp!).

In the mean time, I found that I had omitted a line from one of them.
I thought I'd visit the review page for the extension on e.g.o and
either see if there was an option to upload a better version, or at
the very least I'd add a comment saying "there's one line missing, it
goes there" etc so that the reviewer doesn't waste time
reviewing/rejecting the extension for the one line I know I've missed.

However, I cannot seem to find the review page for the extensions I
submitted, or indeed any indication at all that the submit succeeded!

This is probably only an issue when first uploading an extension,
before the extension gets its own official page in e.g.o.

So I'd like to ask/recommend the following:
- author gets sent an automated email upon extension uploading saying
"Yes, we received your extension. Its review page is <insert link
here> and it will be reviewed in time. You will be emailed the results
... <etc>".
  At least that way I can find my way back to the review page to leave
a comment if need be, or adjust the description.
- when I look at my profile, it has "mathematical.coffee has
authored:" and nothing else. This makes me confused - I have submitted
3 extensions, all of which are still in review, and none have shown
up. I assume the "authored" list means "has submitted, been reviewed,
and approved"? In that case, could there be a bit in the profile
(visible to just the user) saying "you have the following extensions
under review: " with a link to the review page so that I can find it?

It is possible that the above two are already implemented, in which
case it appears that I didn't upload my extensions properly.
In this case, I'm not sure how it's done - I uploaded the zip file and
got to the preview page where you get to modify the text/screenshot if
you like.
However I was unsure what to do next - is that it? I can just leave
that page and assume everything's been submitted? I find that this
page does not make clear that you're finished.
Could it either:
- have a 'submit' button saying "yes I'm happy with the current
screenshot/description/title, please submit this for review", OR
- a line of text saying "all your changes are automatically saved,
when you're happy you can leave this page (and here's a link to the
extension's review page for future reference)" -- just for silly
people like me who are new to the whole process?

----------------
(If you are wondering, the extensions I submitted were:
* Maximus -- like Ubuntu's maximus. Automatically undecorates
maximised windows. (This is the one with a missing line).
* Status Area Horizontal Spacing -- reduces padding between objects in
the status area
* Window Options -- adds 'minimize', 'maximize', 'always on top',
'always on visible workspace' etc options to the app drop-down menu in
the top panel.

Also, for the past few weeks I have been pestering this list about
various things to do with toons and xpenguins - I'm happy to announce
that my port of xpenguin to a gnome-shell-extension is sort-of ready
to go!
It lives here (the .zip file on the Downloads page):
https://bitbucket.org/mathematicalcoffee/xpenguins-gnome-shell-extension
At the moment it's just the gnome 3.4 version that works properly -
I'll also upload a .zip for the gnome 3.2 version tomorrow when I can
test the merge.

Still work to done and nowhere ready for e.g.o, but as far as I've
tested so far it runs properly! (patches & suggestions welcome of
course...)
Thanks to all the people who responded to my emails about this
(particularly Jasper who seemed to answer most of the annoying
questions).
As buggy as it may be, I'm really proud of this effort and I've
definitely learned a lot in programming it :)
)

cheers!