Question about LaunchExtensionPrefs

When using extensions.gnu.org since moving to Gnome 3.4.1 in Debian
unstable, I have noticed that several extensions now have a configure
button next to them.  Clicking it, however, seemed to do absolutely
nothing.  After poking around a bit, I find that when clicked, the
following DBus interaction occurs:

method call sender=:1.85 -> dest=:1.19 serial=15 path=/org/gnome/Shell; interface=org.gnome.Shell; member=LaunchExtensionPrefs
   string "workspace-indicator gnome-shell-extensions gcampax github com"
error sender=:1.19 -> dest=:1.85 error_name=org.gnome.gjs.JSError.TypeError reply_serial=15
   string "app is null"

My question: Is this expected, or is something going wrong, or is
something possibly missing on my end?  Is this possibly because gconf2
is still at 3.2.5?

--
Michael Welsh Duggan
(md5i md5i com)