Re: Limit gnome 3 panel to just one monitor?

Thanks for the quick reply! It turns out mutter (along with a few other things) was built without xinerama support. After rebuilding them with xinerama support and logging back in it works just how I'd expect. I knew there must have been some simple thing I was missing :)

-Matt