Re: Writing a buffer with UTF-8 content.

Hi Ray,

It is comforting to know that there is always someone more
knowledgeable than myself to help out.

Thanks for filing the bug, I have too little background on the
internals to be able to file the bug-report as detailed as you did.

Also thanks for the work around, you saved my day and my application.
*takes hat off*

If I understand the bug report well, the reason the bug is there is
because of the facility that the workaround uses?

Can you show me where there are instructions to setup gdb on a single
machine for gnome-shell and the libraries used?

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,