Re: Writing a buffer with UTF-8 content.

I added a python script with the same routine in the zip, using exactly
the same objects, and python got it right at once.

There is definitely a problem in either the javascript string binding
with keyfile.to_data() or the one where GLib.file_set_contents() writes
to the file.

I hope somebody will file this as a bug as I am not able to, besides, I
will be too busy porting my application to python.

Everything worked well in the javascript but it got stuck on this
writing problem, and that writing is the essence of my application, it
is a sad day for me, on the other hand, I can brush up my rusty
python.

To be continued?

--
(o_