Renaming extension

Hi all,

I renamed my extension (clicked on the name and changed it on extensions.gnome.org) and also changed in the metadata.json. I then tried to upload the new code but it created a new extension entry. Maybe you should have a way to upload the code from the extension's page so it knows it's the same one and not a new one?

In the meantime, can you please fix it :-) ?

This is the original: https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/67/dash-click-fix/ This is the one it just created: https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/390/dash-and-overview-click-fix/

I would like to keep the original page since it has all the comments/votes.

Thanks,
Gabriel