St.Scrollable

Hello Jasper and all others,

Yesterday I asked all sorts of questions about scrolling.

I already explained that I had to put a table into a layoutbox to be
able to show it in a scrollview, I read later that the scrollview is
only for a single child.

I have a usable but not right prototype that works but I am stuck at a
point anyway.

I have to make a scrollable table that has a top header for each
column, that top header has to size along the rest of the rows and
columns.

But that header (for the sake of conversation on row 0) needs to stay
put and not scroll along with row 1 to row NN.

So I need a non scrollable row 0 and a scrollable area for all the
other rows.

Jasper recommended me to use a St.Scrollable. My problem however is
that I have never implemented one, that I cannot find any example of
it's use through google, and last but not least, the C reference talks
about me being responsible to make 3 allocation/sizing callbacks in the
parent to accommodate it.

Can anybody point me to some example code that enables me to put this
together?

Thanks on front.

--
(o_