Extension Categorization [Was: lack of attention for gnome shell extensions]

On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 08:00 -0400, Diego Fernandez wrote:
> Not exactly on topic, but is there any plan to start categorizing
> extensions and organize them better on the site? it's starting to
> become a hassle to look for extensions

You could look for, and potentially file, a bug.

<https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=component%
3Aextensions.gnome.org+product%3A%22website%22+>

I'd guess it isn't as simple as it sounds.  Who would do the
categorization?  What would be the categories?  Could an extension be in
multiple categories?

FYI, you can subscribe to an RSS feed from extenstions.gnome.org
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/2011/12/secret-extensionsgnomeorg-links.html>