Re: The lost screenwaiter [Was: The lost screensaver]

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:33 AM, <shuihuzhuan free fr> wrote:
[1] Does anyone knows how to EASILY switch between open sessions (I know I can CTRL+Fn, but it's too cryptic for my wife). There was a rapid-user-switch or something like that before. Now there's only a 'switch user' that leads to gdm and then you select the account and then each time you have to type in the password and finally you are... but it's a pain.
You can avoid the "enter password" step by running "passwd -d username" for you and your wife's username.

I realize that's not as quick as the original fast user switch applet, but stll should cut down on some typing for you.

--Ray