Re: The lost screenwaiter [Was: The lost screensaver]

I think it's just removing things of a passing era gone by to save
some space. The issues that screensavers solved were fixed in the
hardware at least ten years ago. And as just a side note, my Windows 7
machine didn't ship with anything other than a blank screensaver,
either.