Re: gnome (shell) contacts

El lun, 20-02-2012 a las 10:43 -0500, Erick Pérez Castellanos escribió:
> > Is there a Gnome Contact API exposed so that a Shell Extension can take
> > care of this?
>
> Actually is not the work on Gnome Contacts to provide an API for this,
> for chatting gnome-shell would reach telepathy and empathy and for mail
> it would use evolution or the mail program the user has registered.

Erick, what I meant by an "Exposed API" did not referred to an API to
start a chat session or send an email by precisely what you say: an API
that lets the shell do what Gnome Contacts does without needing to
invoke the Gnome Contacts App itself.

Best regards,
--

                                                         Sw.E. D.H. Bahr
                                         Nova Desktop Development Leader

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com