From: Lukas Vacek <lucas vacek gmail com>
Date: Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Subject: gnome-tweak-support for extension configuration
To: gnome-shell-list gnome org

Hi list,

I am working, under John Stowers' supervision, on support for automagically generating GUI configuration for shell extensions in gnome-tweak-tool.

Basically, when the extension uses the new API with user gschemas and follows a simple set of rules (no ultra-complicated types stored in the schema), we will generate GUI configuration for the extension for free :-)

Is this something you would be interested in? Are there any gnome extensions using the new API that allows to store gschemas in user home directory?

Thanks,
Lukas