Re: The lost screensaver

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:06 AM, Reda Lazri <the red shortcut gmail com> wrote:
He probably meant that "there is no plans for a [traditional] screensaver." (the ones with  flowers and birds...) :)

I think the name 'screensaver' needs to go away too. No screens are being saved here.

Yes, sorry you are correct. :-)  Sorry for the confusion.  I meant there is no animated screen saver.  There is a blank and lock screen as Jasper pointed out at the end of the thread.

sri