Re: Interested in development

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Josh Leverette <coder543 gmail com> wrote:

"gnome-love"? I sense one of the first autocorrect fails on this mailing list may have just occurred.. ha, but yes, if there were a guide to familiarize people with the layout of the Wayland code, it would be excellent.

Nope, no auto correct there, there is a mailing list and a irc channel called "gnome-love" :-)

Wayland project is off on freedesktop.org.  I don't think we have anything GNOME specific.  GTK+ already has wayland backends and clutter support.  You shouldn't really have to know about wayland that I'm aware of.  But someone else here probably knows way more than I do about it.

sri

Sincerely,
Josh