Re: StEntry text alignment

My extension has now been accepted, so if you want to have a look to see
what I'm trying to do: https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/568/notes/

It's basically a sticky notes overview. I've made a few usability
improvements since that release, but I need to sort out this problem
before I update it.

Wrapping the entry widget in a BoxLayout, sorts out the issue of text
appearing in the centre just fine. But, the BoxLayout widget doesn't
seem to get any events. As I said, I need it to receive the
'button-press-event'. I now also need it to receive the 'enter-event'
and 'exit-event' to trigger the close button appearing.

Any help with making the text alignment work in the resized entry, or in
making events work in the BoxLayout would be greatly appreciated.