StEntry text alignment

OK, next issue I have.

I have an StEntry widget, which is sized to something like 200x280. But,
the input text is always centered to the middle of the widget
(vertically).

I can't work out how to keep the text at the top of the StEntry widget.

I can achieve the right appearance by wrapping it in an St.BoxLayout.
Setting the BoxLayout to 200x280, and leaving the StEntry size alone.
The problem is when I do this, the BoxLayout doesn't seem to receive any
'button-press-event'.

I want clicking anywhere in the widget to give keyboard focus to the
input text. This would work with the StEntry, but not the BoxLayout...

--
PGP: 9626CE2B
Twitter/Identi.ca: @sambull