Re: Problem with gnome-shell-extension-prefs on GNOME 3.4.2

Amy:

I downloaded and installed openSuse 12.2 rc2.

For extensions in question the prefs tool core dumps straight out of box
exactly as the users of our extensions observed.

The problem appears to be in the distro atleast in the case of my user.

Suse is releasing 12.2 in six days.  You many want to contact Suse.

I will poke around the Suse install and see if I can find anything that
is obviously different between it and Fedora 17.

Regards,

Norman