Re: Problem with gnome-shell-extension-prefs on GNOME 3.4.2

28 Aug 2012 Amy C wrote:
> Hi all,

> I have a user who has reported that one of my extensions (along with
> one other) work fine, but will crash the prefs widget on GNOME 3.4.2.

Amy:

I received a report from a user which appears to be the same problem.

He is using openSuSe 12.2 x86_64 which is a release candidate.  A common
factor with your extension and my extension which crashes the preference
tool is the use of the gtk+ 3 widget Gtk.Scale.  Since both your and my
extensions work fine on Fedora 17, this may be a problem that is linux
distro specific.  I suspect a bad library or bindings to the library.

I am waiting response from my user for additional info about his system.

Regards,

Norman