Announce: planning to drop maintainership of some extensions

Hello community,

As you may know, I'm the current maintainer of the
gnome-shell-extensions repository at git.gnome.org. This includes
various extensions, developed at different times and by different
people, that thus have different levels of quality.
As time progressed, I tried to improve on the extensions I didn't
write, keeping them updated for gnome-shell changes, fixing bugs and
adding new functionality where it made sense. In the end, I'm
satisfied with their current status - except for two of them: gajim
and dock.
In particular, gajim has a non trivial amount of code, and has never
received any testing - any - as I use empathy instead. I expect it to
be completely broken.
dock on the other hand works - kind of - but defining the code
spaghetti is an euphemism (no offence to the original authors, it's a
the result of bolting features over features over time) and the number
of bugs is too high. Also, there are a number of better docks at
extensions.gnome.org, there is no reason to keep this.
My plan is to remove both of these extensions from the repository,
starting right after the 3.6.0 stable release. I'm sending this in
advance so that if any of you wants to step up, I'll be happy to have
a co-maintainer. In any case, all the other extensions will continue
to receive the usual support.

Giovanni