Re: GtkBox Styling problem.

To continue this subject, it seems that the stylecontext is set exactly
how I instructed to, reading it confirms this.

Somehow this context is not used as in the widget things do not change
according this context setting.

Are there conditions where a widget denies or care less about a style
context?

To be continued...

--
(o_