forcing style relayout

Hi all,

Just a quick one - I'm sure I've done this before but can't remember
how or where (should really make a note...)

I'm patching in a new stylesheet via

theme.unload_stylesheet(oldstylesheet);
theme.load_stylesheet(newstylesheet);

These affect a St.Bin with St.BoxLayout inside with St.Buttons inside
(style affects them all).

When I perform this the elements do not update their style straight
away - when I start the looking glass though, they seem to realise
their style has changed and reload it.

How can I force this when I load the new stylesheet? I've tried stuff like

// box = St.Bin
box.ensure_style(); // didn't do anything
box.queue_relayout(); // didn't do anything

cheers.