Re: A view things after some time of Gnome 3 usage

Hey,
I just tested Gnome 3.1.92 on Arch and I've got two questions. Since it's similar to my earlier topic i'll post it here and hope that someone can help me. :)

Mount-Notifications
I like the new notifications when devices are mounted, but it's annoying that they seem to stay there all the time. I don't always want to use one of the actions offered there. What is the benefit of a notification if it's visible all the time - just like a normal dialog. Is this behaviour going to change in the future. It would be nice if the questions would disappear after x seconds or hide in the tray.

Extensions Settings
I noticed that some extensions can now have settings, e.g. the Alt-Tab notification (screen). That's also a nice feature but - as the alt-tab extension didn't work after i selected one option - where are these settings stored - is there a default location for it? These options seem to be only visible on first run and reinstalling the extension didn't solve the problem. If there's a fixed location for these settings, it might be nice if these settings were also visible in Gnome Tweak Tool?