Re: Double click in "Activities" mode to minimize all other windows

Hi,

As a user, I don't see the point of keeping minimization in Gnome-shell, even as a right-click menu item.

I only hope the devs will remove it completely soon, so that people will stop trying to use it and getting the impression that "there is no easy way to do it", when the truth is that there is simply no place for it in the new workflow.

Better to completely remove a feature than to leave it half-working, I say.