modal dialog location locking

Hi guys, I just want to cast a vote against the current default behavior for modal dialog location (fc15).

Having a "save this" dialog that is locked to the top-center of the parent window is one of the worst design decisions in OS X; it should not be emulated. I believe this is a simple GConf setting away from having a rational default behavior; is this something set by gnome-shell or should I complain to Fedora?

Thanks much,