Re: Forcing gnome-shell to un-redirect an app

This happens here too, I noticed it while playing Minecraft. A simple
workaround is moving the game window to an empty workspace before
switching to fullscreen. This way the top bar is not visible and I think
the 3D performance is good too. Not a permanent solution, but it works
in meantime.