Re: Feature proposal: Save/restore-at-login workspace state.

Le lundi 10 octobre 2011 à 14:49 +0200, Jordi Chulia a écrit :
> What do you think?
Yeah, that's an old idea that would need somebody to really work on it
if we want it to be implemented one day. I had drafted a few ideas and
some code almost two years ago, but I never finished it. Though the
exact suggestion you make might be much easier to implement as an
extension that my big world domination plan. ;-)

For references, see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2009-December/msg00042.html
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesktopContexts