Re: Suggestion: Remove the Window Title Bar

I don't have any idea of how to implement this due the inexperience with gtk/gnome programming. But I think that could be an great functionality, Gavin! Sergey suggested something that I realy liked, on mouse over or click event, the entire menu could slide to the right and fade in at same time from the the app icon in the task panel. At same time too, the time/date button could fade out. On the mouse out event, the menu could wait some time, slide back and fade out closing it, at same time, the time/date button could fade back to the normal state.

I think that collapse, close and minimize window's buttons could be shown as permanent icons. next to the app and icon name. or on the same place that it is today when the window isn't maximized.

When the window is not maximized, the app name and menus could have the same behavior. Instead time/date, the window's title could fade-in/out behaving equals to the time/date buton.

Regards.

AF