Re: Extensions, schema, dot-local
- From: Bastien Durel <bastien geekwu org>
- To: Tim Cuthbertson <tim gfxmonk net>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Extensions, schema, dot-local
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:55:17 +0100
Le samedi 19 novembre 2011 à 00:07 +1100, Tim Cuthbertson a écrit :
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Bastien Durel <bastien geekwu org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> I've had success adding the path to $XDG_DATA_DIRS such that
> can be found, if that makes sense.
> i.e if you have things in ~/.local/share/glib-2.0/schemas, you might write:
> export XDG_DATA_DIRS="$XDG_DATA_DIRS:$HOME/.local/share"
> Works for me. I refuse to install anything but packages system-wide,
> so this comes in handy.
Thanks ! It worked for me as well, maybe I'll fill a request for the
distro to add this in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/ ;)
] [Thread Prev