Re: Network manager imposible to configure

On 11/15/2011 09:27 PM, Javier Domingo wrote:
Hi,

I am not pretty sure if this has been already suggested or not, but the integration with NetworkManager lacks of options. Although you can modify the wifi networks, wired networks are imposible to modify if you don't have a cable plugged in, and adding a configuration (change the mac 4 ex) is nearly impossible.

Hope this gets fixed in next version

Javier Domingo

Yes, and also the Proxy settings regressed, I can no longer have exclusion lists for example, and the only app I have that supports that is Firefox, but it's a pain for the other apps.

Gabriel Rossetti