Re: Gnome Shell usability & design

Le mercredi 02 novembre 2011 à 10:44 +0100, Donato Marrazzo a écrit :
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm using gnome shell since 3.0 release, now I'm using 3.2 (Fedora 16
> beta).
> I found many concepts really interesting but I'd like suggest a couple
> of improvements.
> Is this the right place to discuss such kind of issues?
> How is handled the feature request/modification process?
You can do suggestions here, but it would be best to discuss them with
the designers directly on the #gnome-shell IRC channel.

Please have a look at the list's archives anyway, to be sure you don't
suggest something that has been discussed hundreds of times, as you
wouldn't get a very nice feedback... ;-)

Cheers