Re: Gnome Shell performance degrades over time

In data martedì 1 novembre 2011 12:39:38, Jasper St. Pierre ha scritto:
> Do you have this problem with other Clutter applications as well? What
> about running raw mutter?

Could you tell me how to run raw mutter? Besides, some other Clutter based
applications that I might try? Should I try them using different WMs?

Sorry for the many questions, but I am clueless about WM performance and
debugging, hope that I may help somehow :)

Alessandro