Re: Having multiple admins

On 5/30/2011 9:07 PM, G. Michael Carter wrote:
I have three people I want to make admins. I've used the user area to make them admins and added them to the wheel group.

But when I get the authorization from this step:

[mcarter@liandra ~]$ epiphany
bash: epiphany: command not found...
Install package 'epiphany' to provide command 'epiphany'? [N/y]
 * Running..
 * Resolving dependencies..
* Waiting for authentication.. The transaction failed: not-authorized, Failed to obtain authentication.

It only asks for my authorization. How do I get it to list the other admins?

Michael

@ GNOME 2.x I remember that I should first log-out after making changes or adding users, I guess you need to log-out first.

Regards,
Allan