Re: gnome shell, message tray, notifications and empathy

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 11:14:25PM +0100, Artur Wroblewski wrote:
> i really appreciate your calm post, but where are the answers to the
> problems and questions from my original e-mail? we got gnome 3
> as a stable release, which contains IM integration as one of the main
> features (imho, the most important one), simply waiting is not an option
> anymore - we can test the software at least if not more.

I think I was pretty clear:
1. it is being worked on
2. it is acknowledged (various discussions in bugs + unco not being
important)
3. it will take some time

I can see that you want a something now, but, well, I'm not a developer
and people are clearly working on a good solution. Maybe in a while a
developer will answer, though the current status seems to (IIRC) be
explained well enough in the various bugreports.
--
Regards,
Olav