Re: gnome shell, message tray, notifications and empathy

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:33:46PM +0100, Artur Wroblewski wrote:
>> i understand that some might find above e-mail too harsh... but please
>> consider frustrated like hell users[1], who find their and others bug reports
>> unconfirmed for weeks if not months.
>
> Unconfirmed vs new does not matter. Very few bugs are changed to new;
> only a few products actually use the two different states. You should
> not draw any conclusions on unconfirmed.
>
> As such, it is being worked on. Some things just take time.

i really appreciate your calm post, but where are the answers to the
problems and questions from my original e-mail? we got gnome 3
as a stable release, which contains IM integration as one of the main
features (imho, the most important one), simply waiting is not an option
anymore - we can test the software at least if not more.

> Other matter: please use proper capitalization. Your message is
> difficult to read.

sorry, too much time spent in james joyce's country ;)

regards,