World clock/weather integration in GNOME Shell - we're having a meeting!

Hello there,

I'm Stéphane Maniaci, the lucky student working on a location-aware
GNOME Shell i.e multi-timezone clock and eventually weather applet.

I'm sorry to warn the lists on such a short notice (just planned it on
#gnome-design), but we're having a meeting in #gnome-design at 4PM UTC
today, which is in one hour. Don't worry if you can't attend though, we
will come up with ideas and sketches but unlikely final design.

Cheers,

− Stéphane.