Re: Clear Recent Documents?
- From: Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimilan club fr>
- To: awilliam whitemice org
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Clear Recent Documents?
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 14:35:52 +0200
Le jeudi 26 mai 2011 à 08:17 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams a écrit :
> On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 00:13 +0200, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
> > That's indeed something that is currently lacking, though it was said to
> > be needed a few times. I think the designers haven't found what's the
> > best way to make this possible yet, but that can probably be in the
> > scope of the Finding and Reminding project for 3.2.
> > As a workaround, you can edit/remove ~/.recently-used.xbel by hand
> > (that's plain XML).
> Actually it appears to be -
> rm -f .local/share/recently-used.xbel
Indeed, the other path isn't valid anymore. ;-)
] [Thread Prev