Re: Clear Recent Documents?

Le mercredi 25 mai 2011 à 16:05 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams a écrit :
> In GNOME Shell [gnome-shell-3.0.1-4.1.x86_64] how can one clear recent
> documents?  If I Alt-F1 and type in a search string... I see references
> to files I have deleted.  I've logged in and out several times and they
> don't go away.
That's indeed something that is currently lacking, though it was said to
be needed a few times. I think the designers haven't found what's the
best way to make this possible yet, but that can probably be in the
scope of the Finding and Reminding project for 3.2.

As a workaround, you can edit/remove ~/.recently-used.xbel by hand
(that's plain XML).

Cheers