Re: Workspaces slowing me down.

I tried this. It disables the dynamic workspaces. But unfortunately it does not give horizontal workspace navigation. All the workspaces are in one big vertical column. So, it is not much of a use to me sadly :(

I see what you are saying, it only solves one issue (static-workspaces), while still leaving you stuck with the workspaces in a vertical column - which you cannot change.

It sounds to me like someone really needs to come along and write as "expo" type plugin, or at the very least - give the user the ability to decide how workspaces are stacked and how they appear.

sorry, i wasn't of more help. i had thought atleast being able to do static-workspaces might be useful to you.

jordan