Re: New system monitor extension

On Sat, 2011-05-21 at 14:17 +0200, Florian Mounier wrote:
> Hi !
> I wrote a gnome shell extension displaying memory / swap / cpu usage
> in status bar.
> My code is far from perfect but I thought it might interest some of
> you.
> Code is available
> here: http://github.com/paradoxxxzero/gnome-shell-system-monitor-applet
> Any feedback is welcome.
> Best regards

Just thinking out loud, but it'd be nice to see alternative approaches
to showing these things - system info, weather - than just re-creating
applets. Has anyone thought of writing an extension that adds these
somewhere else, like to the overview somehow? Or for weather, to the
clock?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey