Re: Usability studies

On 05/12/2011 09:28 AM, Ryan Peters wrote:
On 05/12/2011 09:19 AM, Ryan Peters wrote:
Also, I read a post on Planet GNOME a while ago that said how GNOME 2 solved some problems that the GNOME 2 applications menu had on low-precision input devices, which can be read here:
Ah! Forgive me for not including the link, my mistake! I cannot find it and wanted to insert it after I found it, but my Firefox history isn't helping. Could somebody find the article for me who regularly reads Planet GNOME?