Re: Blocked

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Allan E. Registos <allan registos smpc steniel com ph> wrote:
As you wish. I am now trying to answer constructively, just tell us plainly of what is wrong with our words as I am trying to get neutral on any issue at hand. Scaring us won't work.

I think occasionally you snipe about how things are developed which I guess bothers some people.  It doesn't bother me and your actions are certainly in line with the GNOME Code of Conduct so I don't see what the griping is about.  In any case, debate is always helpful but general sniping is just distracting.

sri