Re: Slow search in Gnome-shell

> This was omitted in gnome-shell 3.0 because of time constraints. This is top
> priority for 3.2:
>
> https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointOne/Features/FindingAndReminding

In the mean time, I'll try to write an extension for it

BTW: For the developers, the performance is awesome, and the shell is
super cool, except for the power-off decision (my girlfriend was
looking for how to shutdown the pc for about two hours, and my mum
scream at me, that raise the bar a lot for non-experienced users)

Erick

--
El derecho de expresar nuestros pensamientos tiene algún significado
tan sólo si somos capaces de tener pensamientos propios.