Requiring GnomeDesktop, version none: Typelib file for namespace 'GnomeDesktop' (any version) not found

This shown as an error when tring to load xrandr-indicator gnome-shell-extensions gnome org in looking glass.
I have also seen this when playing around with gjs but dont remember what exactly.

I am using 3.0.1 from a manual build i started last night.
Someone told me i have to enable gobject-introspection for gnome-desktop package, but i cant find info howto do that.
If thats right could you point me on that, or else tell me what i am doing wrong?

Cheers Philipp

PS: gnome-shell rocks!!
nearly everything works fine, and things to be improved will be improved!