Important for me:Problem with gnome-shell or mutter

Problem with gnome-shell or mutter

Hello, I have a concern, when I use gnome-shell

Fonts are like doubled. So, it's not very usable.

it did not do it with the suse livecd first, but over the following I have this worry!

As it is not too easy to explain, I made a screenshot of gnome-shell under natty.

I thought it was going be be resolved gradually with the development but it is not resolved, I am writing.

Thank you in advance!

Photo by: http://www.informalibre.fr/Screenshot.png