Re: GNOME Tweak Tool 2.91.92 released

(this time to the list. sorry)

Hi Michel,

Great to hear it is being packaged.

> 1) the license text for whichever license you choose. If there are
> exceptions to the standard license, I suggest having a short LICENSE
file
> explaining the details, and have the license text (or texts) in other
files,
> e.g. COPYING, or COPYING.GPL and COPYING.LGPL, etc.

Done (GPL3). I Added COPYING

> Note that if you use GPL, or Apache (unlikely, the latter) that it
comes
> with a recommended way of writing the license info in file headers
(for any
> file that is significant):
>
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Done. I added the recommended text to the main script file.

Is it required to add the license header to all source files?

> 2) an AUTHORS file to the top-level directory showing who authors this
> software (yourself)

Done.

> An updated tarball with this will be good, but a reply to this on the
> mailing list will be enough for the time being, provided the Git tree
is
> then immediately updated. Is this the main tree, or are you moving to
> git.gnome.org soon?

I'm already ahead of the game, having a .92 release, but I will do
another tarball soon. In the mean time, I trust this reply will be
sufficient.

The main repository is on git.gnome.org/

Thanks

John