Dual monitor support broken since 12 March - second monitor acts as single display

Since the 12th of March I notice the following behaviour for my dual monitor set-up

1. In Activities the column "screen" layout only shows a single display. It previously showed two displays. 2. If I swap workspace using ctrl-alt- arrowkey the lefthand screen switches but the right hand display remains the same. 3. The options when right clicking the title bar of a window are different between windows on the left display and the right display. The left includes new options like "move to workspace down"

Does anyone else see this new behaviour?