Re: Tiling features in Mutter

On 17.03.2011 22:04, Tim Cuthbertson wrote:
I'm not seeing owen's side of this conversation (specifically this
first quoted part, I never received. this is also the first message
I've seen discussing static typing vs dynamic typing). is it supposed
to be between the two of you or on the mailing list?
Sorry, I posted all my comments to the mailing list, because it looked like it was of interest to others. But looks like not all answers I got were also posted there...