Re: Command completer in runDialog

One other comment about the runDialog is about the overlay.
Its understandable if we have overlay of logout/poweroff but why for runDialog?

Isnt it better if one is able to interact with the rest of the windows while typing in the runDialog?
(scroll down my browser page or a text file to find out a command or something)