Re: Tiling features in Mutter

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:11:55 +1100
From: Tim Cuthbertson<tim gfxmonk net>
To: Oliver Mangold<o mangold googlemail com>
Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Tiling features in Mutter

I've started to work on these features in gnome-shell itself (using
javascript). but haven't had much time for it. I'm not convinced doing it in
the shell is a great idea, as a lot of the functionality is not yet exposed
to javscript-land. So I'll definitely check out your code when I get a
moment, and we can hopefully work together.

Great. Yes, help would be very welcome.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 3