Re: icons

On 10 March 2011 03:20, Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 5:12 PM,  <kaddy080 gmail com> wrote:
>> But is there any plan to replace the ugly default gnome icons with a new
>> fresh set of icons
>> by final release of gnome 3?
> Just out of curiosity, but which icons are the 'ugly' default ones? I
> hope you're not calling Tango ugly...

The default zoom-in/zoom-out icons in gnome always look really bad to
me. I understand the difficulty in not wanting to look like the Find
icon or Add/Remove but they catch my eye as if they were from a
different set

I'm a big fan of the Tango philosophy though, especially at 16x16
where the well defined edges are great, such as in the nautilus places

Sent from my Amiga